Twining Vines Springerle Rolling Pin
A rolling pin with deeply cut vine twines artfully back and forth, with leaves and motifs such as pomegranate, tulip, grapes, a pod, and flowers filling each space. The original antique design was likely created to imprint Marzipan for the sides of a cake.
This rolling pin comes in a storage box with a recipe booklet.
3.5″ long cylinder, 9.75″ with handles
This rolling pin is made of a resin and wood composite. Each rolling pin is individually hand cast and carefully hand finished. Most of the designs are replicas of antique carvings that are now in museums and private collections. Since the original carvings have imperfections such as surface cracks and worm holes, our replicas mimic these characteristics. This adds a sense of authenticity and charm and makes them beautiful enough for display.
- 3⅝” long cylinder, 9⅝” long in total
- Makes an approximately 3½” wide cookie
- Fully functional and food safe
- Includes booklet with recipes that will retain the details of the mold
- Use a soft bristled brush to clean and never soak
- Hand crafted and hand finished in the USA
- Made of resin and wood composite
- Made in the USA
This Springerle rolling pin is absolutely beautiful. The pattern is deep and very detailed. I have tried it on fondant and two types of cookie dough and the pattern came out perfect!