Loaf Pan from Parrish Magic Line 9" x 5" X 3"
** This item is expected to arrive in 6-8 weeks and will be shipped out at that time **
Create gorgeous loaves and breads with these stunning loaf pans from Parrish’s Magic Line that will gives your cakes/ bread a professional finished look . The mitered corners gives the cakes/ breads a sharp, defined edges. It is easy to clean, and bakes evenly. The release of this loaf pan is better than any non-stick pan. Even great for making gluten free breads!
Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 3 inches
- Made in the USA
- Professional Quality
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum
- Excellent Heat Conduction
- Heat Shield Lip
Caring for your baking pans
- Wash the pan prior to first use and after every use in warm water with mild dish-washing soap (DO NOT USE Dishwasher detergent), sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh abrasives or steel wool pads Pan should be washed soon after every use to maintain the pans appearance over time.
- Use only silicone, wooden or nylon utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.
- Follow recipe instructions for greasing and flouring. This will yield the best results. Cooking sprays are not recommended.
- Avoid exceeding baking temperatures of 450º F. Pay careful attention using the pan when first backing and adjust temperatures accordingly as different metal gauges conduct heat differently.
Click here for more baking pans from Parrish Magic Line
I bought my first one of these pans elsewhere, but when I found that Deliciae (a Canadian and local retailer) sold them, I placed my order here for my next two pans. I was already aware of the high quality of the pan, but it was the customer service I received from Deliciae - and particularly Suzanne - that was the most impressive thing about my experience. All retailers could learn from Suzanne! From start to finish, she made this a more than pleasant transaction. I have seldom received such good service. Online and distanced purchases are nearly always cold and impersonal. This was the opposite. Suzanne, congratulations on being so good at what you do! And thanks again for the excellent pan. (I used it most recently to make a layered vegetable pate, a recipe from the New York Times. It turned out perfectly, by the way.)