Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea
Suppliers of tea to the royal houses for over 300 years, an achievement honoured by numerous Royal Warrants of Appointment, Fortnum & Mason is a destination for fine teas from far-away lands & is the centre of excellence, knowledge & passion for the golden brew that defines a nation. British Prime Minister Earl Grey gave his name to this hugely popular tea back in the 1830s & ever since it has been thought of as a classic English afternoon tea. Refreshing & fragrant Early Grey is not a type of tea, but a flavour, made up of a simple black tea from China flavoured with aromatic & stimulating oil of bergamot.
- 8.8-oz. tin of loose-leaf tea.
- Blended & packed in the UK from teas imported from China for Fortnum & Mason.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in airtight container.
- For every cup, add one rounded teaspoon of leaves to pot. Add freshly boiled water, brew for 3-5 minutes, place strainer over cup & pour.
- 100% loose-leaf black tea.
This is an advance order item, please allow 3-4 weeks for this item to arrive.