Fortnum & Mason Famous Tea Bag Assortment, Set of 60
Suppliers of the royal houses for over 300 years—an achievement honoured by numerous Royal Warrants of Appointment—Fortnum & Mason is a destination for fine teas from faraway lands & is the centre of excellence, knowledge & passion for the golden brew that defines a nation. This tea bag assortment includes six of Fortnum & Mason's most popular teas: Royal Blend, Breakfast Blend, Afternoon Blend, Queen Anne Blend, Earl Grey Classic & Smoky Earl Grey, all neatly arranged in a gift box.
- Includes 60 tea bags, 10 of each variety (see More Info tab for details).
- 4.2 oz. total.
- Blended & packed in the UK from teas imported from Ceylon, Assam & China for Fortnum & Mason.
- DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon & Assam, first prepared for King Edward VII in the summer of 1902.
- Breakfast Blend: Robust, full-bodied tea from pure Assam leaves grown in the prized Brahmaputra Valley in Northeast India.
- Afternoon Blend: Light & refreshing blend of teas from higher & lower regions of Ceylon.
- Queen Anne Blend: Smooth, refreshing blend of carefully selected Assam & Ceylon teas created in 1907 in honour of the reigning sovereign.
- Earl Grey Classic: Classic English afternoon tea flavoured with aromatic bergamot.
- Smoky Earl Grey: Created in response to a request from the Palace for a smokier Earl Grey. Combines traditional bergamot with a touch of Lapsang & Gunpowder tea for a uniquely smoky, fragrant flavour.
- 100% loose-leaf tea bags.
This is an advance order item, please allow 3-4 weeks for this item to arrive.