When it comes to flavoring, professional bakers almost prefer using emulsions over alcohol-based extracts. Emulsions are Ideal for flavoring all your homemade baked goods, icings, fondants, and fillings.
LorAnn Bakery Emulsions are ideal for baking and to flavor frosting, but are not favorable for flavoring chocolate or hard candy due to their high water content; however, emulsions can be used to flavor candy centers.
Use LorAnn Bakery Emulsions in:
- Baked goods such as cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies and sweet breads
- Frostings and glazes
- LorAnn Bakery Emulsions are Gluten-free, water-based flavors
- Use LorAnn Bakery Emulsions in place of an extract (1 teaspoon emulsion = 1 teaspoon extract)
- All LorAnn flavors are diacetyl free.
- Kosher Certified (except Cheese Flavor)
- Flovors avaialable:
- Red Velvet
- Almond, Banana, Butter, Butter Vanilla, Coconut, Lemon, Peppermint, Raspberry, Red Velvet